When it comes to gaming laptops and desktops, none are as well known as Alienware computers.
Gamers everywhere love them and they are often considered the brand to have when looking for a high end gaming rig. But just because gamers love them, does that mean that pawn shops do as well?
How 'Pawnable' Is This Item
What Value Does This Item Have
I’m not going to beat around the bush on this – pawn shops LOVE newer Alienware computer that are in good condition. There’s just no two ways about it. Even older Alienware laptops will still bring good money in most cases because they carry a premium price point that is hard to match in the industry besides when you are talking about Apple products.
Because of that, Alienware gaming machines come in with a EXCELLENT pawnability rating. They are just widely accepted and sought after by pawnbrokers in most cases.
Equally, they receive a “Good” rating for value. This is because these laptops hold onto their value quite well, and even older machines can still bring a good buck.
What To Bring With You:
When it comes time to pawn or sell an Alienware laptop or desktop, what you should bring with you is pretty common sense.
- You’ll want to know the password to log into the machine. If you don’t, the pawnbroker might not think that you actually own the computer, so it is important to have.
- You will want to be sure to bring ALL of the accessories that you have for your Alienware computer. That means the power supply, any kind of mouse of keyboard, or even if you have one of the Alienware monitors, BRING IT! It can only help you.
It’s not a shocker here that Alienware computers score really well in these areas. 99% of pawnshops take them, and of those that do, 80% consider them to be very desirable.
About 90% of people who pawn an Alienware computer will get it back. Less than 10% of households have an Alienware that they can take into a pawn shop, but when they do, roughly 90% of people pawn them so that they can come back and get them at a later point in time.
What Are Some Advantages To Pawning This Type Of Item
- You will have absolutely no issue finding a pawn shop that will look at and take in your Alienware computer.
- You should be able to get a good amount of money for your computer at a pawn shop as it is a highly desirable brand that people are often looking to buy. Additionally, they hold their value better than most computers with the exception being Apple products.
What Are Some Drawbacks To Pawning This Type Of Item
- If your Alienware is damaged, incomplete, or you don’t know the password, you may have trouble pawning or selling it at a pawn shop.
Wordpress junkie, music lover, and consumer of all things pizza-oriented. I’ve run pawn shops and check cashing operations for years. I developed the most successful digital marketing marketing strategy for pawn shops known to date, and flip items on eBay for fun.