When it comes to Breitling Watches and pawnshops there’s some great news.
Most pawnshops will be absolutely delighted to see you come through the door with a Breitling Watch if you are looking for a loan or to sell yours. If you’re looking to buy one, you may be in luck there as well.
How 'Pawnable' Is This Item
What Value Does This Item Have
In terms of pawnability and value, Breitling Watches score an EXCELLENT for both categories.
A true, authentic Breitling watch will be widely accepted by just about any pawnshop and the amount of money that you typically get for it will be very good as well. It will be one of the better items that you can bring in for a loan or to outright sell with values ranging from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand depending on the exact model and condition of the watch that you bring in.
What To Bring With You:
As with all watches, there are some things that you will want to be sure that you bring in with you.
- Any extra links that you may have had removed.
- The original box and paperwork are always a good idea to bring with you.
- Any service documentation that you may have from anything you’ve had done to the timepiece.
- Any extra bands or bracelets you may have purchased for the watch can help as well depending on their condition.
Percentage Of Pawn Shops That Accept This Item 99%
Percentage Of Pawn Shops That Consider This Item Desirable 80%
Average Redemption Rate For This Type Of Item 90%
Percentage of Households That Have This Type Of Item 10%
Percentage Of Times This Type Of Item Is Pawned vs Being Sold 70%
When it comes to the number of pawnshops that will take a Breitling Watch, it’s around 99%, with approximately 80% of those pawnshops considering it to be highly desirable.
The average redemption ratio for a Breitling watch is higher than most items at roughly 90%. Customers tend to feel very connected to this timepiece.
Less than 10% of households will typically have a Breitling watch that they can pawn, but those that do pawn it on average of 70% of the time, whereas the remaining 30% sell it.
What Are Some Advantages To Pawning This Type Of Item
When it comes to pawning a Breitling Watch there are some advantages:
- You likely won’t miss the watch during the short time that it is in on loan.
- It should be relatively easy to find a pawnshop that will be willing to take a Breitling Watch in on loan.
- You will get a good amount of money for your watch at most major pawnshops.
What Are Some Drawbacks To Pawning This Type Of Item
- Because the pawn value of a Breitling watch will typically be on the high side, it can cost more than expected to get out of pawn if you’re not careful.
Pawning Breitling Watches
Overall these watches are great timepieces, but they aren’t quite a desirable, nor do they hold their value as well as Rolexes for instance. Still, despite this, you stand a very good chance of getting a great value out of a loan or sale on your Breitling. Just be aware, there are quite a few counterfeits out there so you’ll want to bring some things with you to help establish their authenticity.
This might include things like the original paperwork, the original box and insert, any service documentation you have for it may help.
Keep in mind, it’s nothing personal against you that a pawnshop will want to carefully examine the item. They just happen to see so many facts and many have been trick before, so they will be extra careful of every breathing that comes in.
Can You Buy Breitling Watches At Pawn Shops?
Many pawnshops will have watches like these available. All you have to do is stop in and ask and they will often be able to show you what they have on hand.
Keep in mind as well, with pawnshops, it’s a good idea to check back regularly as their inventory will frequently change.
Wordpress junkie, music lover, and consumer of all things pizza-oriented. I’ve run pawn shops and check cashing operations for years. I developed the most successful digital marketing marketing strategy for pawn shops known to date, and flip items on eBay for fun.